National Minority Supplier Development Council
We are a nationally certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council (GMSDC) - Certificate Number (AT15522). Our organization fits the following criteria:
- Majority ownership (51%) by one or more qualifying ethnic minorities
- Day-to-day operations and control of the business by ethnic minority owners
- Owners must be US citizens
- Ethnic minority owner holds the highest executive position in the company (CEO, President, Chairman, Principal, etc.)
- Headquartered in Georgia.
- The company is a for-profit business. Non-profit organizations are not eligible for certification.
Our Marketing Services
RESPIRATORY PATHOGEN PANEL
CGX & PGX TESTING
TM FLOW/ELECTRO STIMULATION
FROM THE BLOG
Achieve More Revenue With Electro Stimulation
Every 11 minutes someone in the U.S. dies of an Opioid overdose… Center for Disease Control (CDC) The opioid epidemic or opioid crisis is a term that generally refers to the rapid increase in the use of prescription and non-prescription opioid drugs, particularly in the United States and Canada, beginning in the late 1990s.
The Stages of Breast Cancer & the Importance of Early Detection
One of the best ways for women over 40 to detect breast cancer is an annual mammogram. Until there is a cure for breast cancer, early detection practices like mammograms, clinical breast exams, and breast self-exams remain some of the most important ways to catch breast cancer early and increase survival rates.
The 21st Century Cures Act (Cures Act)
The 21st Century Cures Act (Cures Act) was signed into law on December 13, 2016. It is designed to help accelerate medical product development and bring new innovations and advances to patients who need them faster and more efficiently.